USPS Postage Calculator & USPS Shipping Calculator : The United States Postal Service is popularly known as USPS. The USPS is reputed postal service sector in the United States, which offers prominent and reliable mailing services for people within USA and to other countries. It also allows tracking the shipment and orders. The USPS Postage Calculator and shipment calculator will be useful in calculating the estimated time, cost etc. Users can visit the USPS official website, usps.com to check the USPS Postage calculator and USPS Shipment calculator. To visit the direct page of shipment calculator of USPS, visit postcalc.usps.com. Check more details and steps from the following article.
USPS Postage Calculator & USPS Shipping Calculator – USPS Rates 2017
USPS Postage Calculator & USPS Shipping Calculator
- Log into usps.com
- [Mail & Ship] option will be visible on screen. You will find it on the blue bar that runs across your screen.
- Click on [Calculate a Price] you will find the drop down menu.
After these steps the postcalc.usps.com page opens, where it enables to CHECK the price and shipment details. Check the detailed process to understand more about USPS postage calculator or shipment calculator.
USPS Shipment Calculator For Domestic and International Retail Prices
Step 1: Select a Destination:
- This option is for where you want to send the package.
- By default, this location shows like the United States (Domestic and APO/FPO/DPO Mail)
- Once you select a country, the package must be shipped to, example Canada
- Then left click one time outside the selected box
- Press ‘Tab’ Key on your keyboard
- Then wait for a few seconds while the web page refreshes.
Step 2: Enter the Item Value
- This is for the AMOUNT / PRICE of the package.
- Enter the number directly.
Eg: If the package price is $10.00, Simply enter 10
Eg: If the package price is $10.50, Simply enter 10.50
DO NOT put any dollar sign like ‘$’ as you would not be able to go ahead
Step 3: Enter the date.
- First, click on the tiny little box appearing next to the date
- Select the date when it should mail out
- You cannot select the earlier date as by default it is scratched out.
Step 4: Enter Time
- There is another box beside it. Click on the tiny little arrow next to the time.
- From the drop down select when the package should go out.
Step 5: Click on the square to check mark the box that says “Check if the mail piece contains only Nonnegotiable Document(s) and doesn’t contain any goods or merchandise.” This is for sending accepted mail.
USPS Postage Calculator / Shipping Calculator :
Step 6: Select a Flat Rate Service OR Select a Shape
- You have to be very careful to select the only one and it will only allow you to select only one option. If you are sure about the size of your mail, then select accordingly
- Select a package followed by the weight of the product.
- There are options and you have to select those.
- Then you have a Continue …. option which takes you to another page.
Step 7: Enter The Origin ZIP Code (ZIP Code from where you are posting) and Destination Postal Code (ZIP Code from where you are posting the package to) in both the boxes provided.
- If you do not know the Origin ZIP Code click on ZIP Lookup and enter the information to receive the ZIP code.
- If you do not know the postal ZIP Code of the receiver, or the Destination Postal Code, there is a drop down available to select the State and City. The Destination Postal Code pops up automatically.
Step 8: Click Continue to go to next web page and select the required mailing option to finish the process.